LABRINIDOU OLGA, GEORGE
WOMEN’S ITEMS TRADE
Tax Identification Number: 078776176
EVMENOUS 13-15 ATHENS
Tel: 211 409 5664
Frabala.gr is an online store selling products via the Internet, the company under the name LABRINIDOU OLGA, GEORGE based in Athens
The company OLGA LABRINIDOU, GEORGE is not responsible for any errors in prices, features or photos and reserves the right to change prices without notice.
According to Regulation 524/2013 (EU) and Directive 2013/11 / EU, which was incorporated in Greece with JM 70330/2015, the possibility of electronic consumer dispute resolution is now provided with the Alternative Dispute Resolution procedure (ADR – Alternative Dispute Resolution) throughout the European Union. If the customer has the status of a consumer (ie a natural person acting outside the professional capacity) and has any problem with a purchase made from our Website, he can initiate the ADR process through the unified all-union platform for electronic dispute resolution ( ADR platform), available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage. It should be noted at, 211 409 5664.
Prices of products sold
The prices listed in the relevant catalogs next to each product include the corresponding VAT.
For some areas of Greece for which reduced VAT rates apply and if your order is made with an invoice then the prices of the products are lower than those listed during the reduced VAT.
- Force majeure: If for reasons of force majeure (eg bad weather, strikes, etc.) it is not possible to deliver the products to you within the prescribed time we will inform you via e-mail, in order to tell us if you wish, under them the conditions, the completion of your order.
- frabala.gr Liability: frabala.gr is not responsible for defects or poor quality of its products to its customers. However, in case a defective product is found in the delivered quantities, you reserve the right to return it with the possibility of replacing it with our shipping costs or refund of your money.
- Fraudulent use of customer credit card: frabala.gr undertakes to cover your liability to the Bank that has issued your credit cards (up to the amount resulting from the contract for the issuance of your credit card), in case it is used for purchases by the frabala.gr by an unauthorized person (fraudulent use of a credit card). This liability only covers cases where the unauthorized / fraudulent use of your credit card for purchases at frabala.gr is not due to your own fault or negligence. For this reason, as soon as you realize the loss of your credit card, you are obliged to inform the issuing Bank, in order to cancel it and to exclude its use by unauthorized persons. In the event of fraudulent use of your credit card,
- Advertising messages: frabala.gr enables its users to choose their information about the new products available on the market and for any other offers, payment arrangements, etc. by sending advertising – informational messages to their e-mail or e-mail address or of the telephone. Frabala.gr will not abuse the above service. Users are always given the option to stop receiving advertising messages.
- Applicable Law: All transactions you make through frabala.gr are governed by International and European law governing matters relating to e-commerce as well as the Law on Consumer Protection (Law 2251/1994) governing matters relating to distance sales.